gh hh h h
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
by Atatdy Kuroi
(with permission to repost)
I’m trying to design a Token Cute Thing for Mushi Cure Magika… but I can’t even decide on a cutest bug…
didn’t dig enough out of the teeth so now i have to build those back up so it looks a little more backlit than it does now when the lights are off
YESSSSSSSSSSSS look at this! My robofox mask blank made into a seriously cool looking light up piece! LOVE.
Mantis and moth stickers! I’ll be selling these at SMASH this year. :) I couldn’t resist making cute lil buggies.
couple werewolves from my insta